quarta-feira, 12 de março de 2014

How to make your own money organizer

I'm back :D yey ! This week i used some time to organize my bills, money that i spend through the month, some bills from electric material. And i thought to show you guys so you can make your owns :)

1. Pick a dossier


2. I made in word a chart with the months, so i could write down important dates like anniversarys  and that stuff



3. I made a separator with my month bills 


4. Made a chart for each month with the money that i receive, and the money i use and for what.


5. Made another separator with my invoices so i could put my school invoices, pharmacy, medic etc...


I was a simple organizer, but hope you liked :]
Any doubt just ask
Kiss kiss,

3 comentários:

  1. Hi :) such a great post,,Your blog has nice graphics,,Would you like to follow each other;?let me know,,
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/

    ResponderEliminar